Jacob Mitchell Burns
Los Gatos - Walgreens Co. June 2011 - Present
- Helping customers with a positive attitude.
- Switching between stock boy and cashier at moment’s notice.
- Advertise daily, weekly, and monthly sales to meet quotas.
- Maintaining security and order on the sales floor.
- Going above and beyond to meet customers’ expectations on a daily basis.
Los Gatos High School August 2008 - June 2012
Current senior with an average 3.5 GPA
Awarded transferable AP Environmental Science college credits.
- Completed 5 different science classes during my four years attending high school including physics, chemistry, and AP environmental science.
Los Gatos High School Yearbook Staff member September 2010 - June 2011
- Meet strict and demanding deadlines.
- Design and implicate designed spreads.
- Perform random and interactive interviews.
- Develop a strong community relationship.
- Volunteer to attend certain events and take notes/ make interviews.
- Have been playing guitar in a dedicated band for over four years and continue to dedicate free time towards a musical lifestyle.
Have basic experience with both Macs and PCs in Microsoft office applications.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & ACHIEVEMENTS
Classroom Assistant - Shir Hadash September 2009
- Tutor young children in historic Jewish studies.
- Maintain order in the classroom.
- Develop leadership skills.
- When necessary, assist with behavioral guidance regarding the children in the classroom.